Collagen is a natural protein that is the main constituent of skin, bones, muscles and ligaments. Over time our collagen cells which provide the structural support, resilience and shape to the skin, reduce in number, which causes the skin to lose elasticity, allowing fine lines and wrinkles to develop.
Collagen Replacement Therapy with Hyaluronic Acid dermal fillers is a popular and effective treatment for wrinkles and facial lines.
Treatments with Injectable Dermal fillers (Hyaluronic Acid) make it possible to temporarily stop and even reverse these signs of ageing. Following the treatment, wrinkles are markedly and visibly reduced; the elasticity and tone of the skin is naturally restored; the results are visible immediately.
There are various types of dermal fillers available and Emma will need to assess your skin carefully before selecting the suitable filler for you. The products we use in our clinic are all approved by the FDA, produced by reputable companies, and of the highest quality. The newer generation fillers now available do not contain a chemical called BDDE (butanediol diglycidyl ether) which is still used in the majority of fillers as a cross linking reactant but this has been found to cause cancer in mice in trials - So Emma would prefer not to take the risk and use the BDDE free fillers available on the market (and save a few more mice!)
If you feel that you would prefer the more 'natural' approach to Dermal Fillers look at our Bio-Fil®
Dermal Fillers and skin boosters are as popular with men as women now and the ability to enhance their natural features and skin elasticity to create a more youthful look. As Emma works successfully on all facial atttributes to create the best canvas for her clients to give them the confidence they desire or need. Again if she feels what you are requesting is not in your best interest she will advise you accordingly. (please don't be put off by her honesty - there will always be someone out there who will take your money without being bothered by the consequences but Emma will not carry out a treatment if she feels it is not in your best interest to have it done. She will explain fully why.)
What to expect
- You will see Emma for your initial consultation at the clinic. If you wish to go ahead with your treatment then this can be performed on the day.
- If you book a future dated treatment there is a £100 non refundable deposit payable on booking at the clinic. This can be paid by bank transfer (please ask for details) or card over the phone. The balance is payable on the day of treatment. This is taken to pay towards the purchase of products. Products are not stock piled on shelves but bought to order.
- I reserve the right to refuse to perform any treatment should I believe that there has not been full disclosure on the consultation form or it is not in the best interest of the client.
- Your HA filler product will be opened up in front of you from the box and after your top up 2 weeks later (if any product remaining) any spare will be destroyed in front of you ( I do not save anything to be used on another patient)
- You will be required to fill in a consultation form to check you are a suitable patient and before and after photographs will be taken for your file.
- Products do contain Lidocaine and also in aneasthetic cream so please advise if you are allergic to this